Robert Bosch Tool Corporation has rolled out a lineup of small angle grinders. This updated portfolio of corded and cordless angle grinders combines best-in-class performance and overall tool lifetime with ergonomic design, including a re-engineering of paddle-grip switches. At their core, all of the grinders in this series have two things in common: advanced performance and durability.
- Powerful new motors, extending from 10- and 13-amp models to 18V.
- Many of the grinders are now the most durable, combining longer carbon brush lifetimes, stronger motors, direct cooling and motor overload protection.
- Longer multi-grip paddle switches allow users to grip the grinders in virtually any position along the ergonomic barrel. This design change also ensures the tool’s air inlets aren’t obstructed by hands.
- The 18V cordless grinders (GWS18V-50 and GWS18V-45) models features powerful four-pole motors.
- The Bosch-exclusive Electronic Motor Protection (EMP) and Electronic Cell Protection (ECP); these cordless tools last longer while providing flexibility.
Bosch Small Angle Grinders
- GWS13-60 - 6-inch angle grinder featuring 13-amps and 9,300-rpm
- GWS13-50 - 5-inch angle grinder featuring 13-amps and 11,500-rpm
- GWS10-45 - 4.5-inch angle grinder featuring 10-amps and 11,500-rpm
- GWS18V-50 - Cordless 18V 5-inch angle grinder featuring 10,000-rpm and four-pole motor
- GWS18V-45 - Cordless 18V 4.5-inch angle grinder featuring 10,000-rpm and four-pole motor