ECCO offers four different products as part of the EB8160 Series that support the user’s specific needs. The EB8160A (amber lens with amber LED) and EB8160CA (clear lens with amber LED) permanently mount to the vehicle using a standard 3-bolt mount. The EB8160A-VM and EB8160CA-VM feature a magnetic vacuum mount option that adheres to the roof, or any other mounting location on the vehicle, without the need to drill into the vehicle’s body. The vacuum mount options come with a dual-switched cigarette plug that’s attached to the end of a 15 foot cable to power on/off and to cycle through 20 different flash patterns. If a worker needs the vacuum mount option but not the cigarette plug, the cigarette plug can be cut off and the beacon can be hardwired to the vehicle’s electrical system.
ECCO’s EB8160 Series Heavy Duty Beacon keeps crews safe in the most rugged environments. A shatter-resistant lens and die-cast aluminum base maximize durability. This LED beacon measures light levels and auto-dimming LEDs adjust to deliver the perfect warning intensity, day or night. The EB8160 exceeds certification for low radio interference and is waterproof even under high pressure. On or off the job, this heavy-duty beacon is ideal for mining, agriculture or any other commercial vehicle application.
- 10-30 VDC, 4.4 Amps
- 20 flash patterns
- 24 high-performance amber LEDs
- Permanent 3-bolt or vacuum mount option
- 57” lead wires for permanent 3 bolt models
- 15’ cord with dual switch lighter adapter for “VM” models
- Die-cast aluminum base and shatter-resistant polycarbonate lens
- CISPR 25 certification ensures minimal interference with radio communications
- Ambient light detection and automatic dimming provide optimal light output at all times
- Temperature Range: -40°F to +140°F (-40°C to +60°C)