VMAC’s DTM70-H combines an oil-injected rotary screw air compressor and hydraulic pump, which can simultaneously operate to maximize productivity.
- Provides up to 70 cfm of air at 100 psi and up to 14.9 gpm at 3,265 psi, dependent on pump size and engine rpm
- Frees up space because it mounts under the truck
- Weighs just 180 lbs., saving up to 600 lbs. on service trucks
- Allows users to carry more materials or equipment, take advantage of better fuel economy or even downsize their service truck classification
- Application-engineered for 2017-2019 Ford F250 to F550 Super Duty work trucks with 6.7L Power Stroke diesel, and TorqShift Automatic Transmission (4x4 or 4x2)
- Integrates with standard crane controls