The lightweight, hydraulically-driven 40P is a reciprocating compressor that uses a combination of aluminum and steel to control the weight of the unit while maintaining longevity.
- Weighs just 240 lbs. yet produces a maximum air output of 40 cfm and up to 150 psi of air pressure
- Direct drive via a hydraulic motor means no belts to replace
- Hydraulic requirements of 12 gpm and 2,100 psi for operation
- Standard heavy-duty crankshaft, stainless steel reed valves for heat resistance, flip-top lid for easy service access and canister air filters for easy replacement
- Mounting envelope of 30.44" x 20" x 22.68"