VMAC designed the Stacked G30 gas driven air compressor for operators who want the smallest possible footprint on their service truck, without compromising on power or performance. This rotary screw gas drive air compressor is 61% smaller than competitive models, with a footprint of just 2.5 sq. ft. The design forgoes the traditional horizontal design of a gas drive air compressor and stacks the compressor vertically instead.
- Produces 30 cfm at 100% duty cycle
- Weighs less than 210 lbs. and is 59% lighter than typical 22- to 30-cfm reciprocating gas engine air compressors with a 30-gal. air receiver tank
- Measures 38 in. tall, 20.5 in. wide and 18.15 in. deep
- Honda GX390 air-cooled, four-stroke OHV engine is EPA and CARB compliant
- 1.6-gal. fuel tank
- High duty cycle eliminates the need for a large air receiver tank