Sullair, an industry leading provider of compressed air solutions, launched its Mid-Range Series of Tier 4 Final portable lubricated rotary screw air compressors — the first of its portable air compressors to incorporate electronic spiral valve technology. The flexibility of the Sullair Mid-Range Series makes it ideal for applications including pipeline work, construction, abrasive blasting, fiber optics installation, shipyards and more.
- Sullair 23-Series variable capacity air end
- Two Tier 4 Final diesel engine options: a Caterpillar 7.1L and Perkins 1206J
- Seven inch Sullair Touch Screen (STS)
- Multiple service doors with robust push-to-close latches
- The 800HH/900H model delivers 800–900 cfm at 150–200 psi
- The 920H/1100 model delivers 920–1100 cfm at 100–150 psi
- Optionable Airlinx, which provides telematics and remote monitoring capabilities