Wacker Neuson’s full line of Tier 4 Final mobile generators range from the G25 (20kW) to G320 (256 kW) models. All nine models are designed and built to withstand extreme environments and demanding applications from events and disaster recovery to mining, roadwork and large industrial facilities.
- G25, G50, G70 and G100 are durable sound-attenuated diesel generators that provide prime mobile power where quiet reliable power is needed; feature single switch start capability with simple user interface
- G130, G150, G180, G230 and G320 are durable sound-attenuated generators designed for heavy applications where quiet mobile, prime power is needed such as large construction sites, commercial, industrial, special events and emergency management applications; large fuel tanks provide for long convenient run time
- G70, G100, G130 and G150 feature Load Level Logic, L3 technology, an effective and economical solution to wet stacking and generator reliability in light load conditions - L3 is automatically activated when it senses a less than 30% load and low coolant temperature
- All Wacker Neuson mobile generators feature a durable digital controller that monitors and protects the engine
- Brushless, oversized alternators with separate excitation winding and Automatic Voltage Regulator (AVR) provide superior motor starting and enhanced ability to run non-linear loads
- Environmentally friendly features include a 115% fluid containment, crankcase oil vapor recovery system, no mess oil and radiator drain hoses and fast fuel fill system that minimized fuel spill potential