The KEITH WalkBox horizontal unloader is a moving floor system installed on a standard cab/chassis, creating a safe, convenient and versatile unloader.
- Incorporates walking floor technology, which is a series of floor slats powered by a hydraulic drive that “walks” material out the back of the truck body
- Safely unloads under utility cables and trees, as well as inside buildings
- Handles bulk, baled and palletized goods
- Installs onto virtually any truck chassis
- Can deliver sand, gravel and fill that cannot be served by larger vehicles
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about KEITH Introduces the WalkBox Horizontal Unloader