Felling Trailers has added the PCD, Pole/Cargo/Dump trailer, to their utilities-based product line. An operator can carry out a host of transport runs without changing out trailers, as the Pole/Cargo/Dump can transport poles, backfill, debris, and even reels with the optional removable reel stands.
- The PCD has a 24-foot retracted overall length, equipped with a telescoping tongue. When fully extended, it increases the overall length to 40 feet, creating the ability to haul utility poles up to 60 feet in length.
- Removable 96-inch-wide bolster with sliding, removable 21-inch lever lock stanchions. A 45-inch-wide bolster is included in the base spec with 60- and 96-inch-wide front bolster options, with sliding 21-inch lever lock stanchions. All bolster locations include a strap winch and 4-inch by 30-feet nylon straps to secure the utility poles.
- The PCD model class consists of three models with GVWRs (gross vehicle weight rating) ranging from 16,000 lbs. to 23,000 lbs.
- All the trailer wiring runs inside the tongue traveling in a heavy-duty energy chain (cat track). No user intervention is required of the wiring when extending and retracting the tongue, eliminating common issues.
- The telescoping tongue is equipped with a 2-inch cold rolled steel, positive locking adjustment pin, and designed with a notched flange welded on the pin.
- The cargo bed offers three-in-one functionality. Standard cargo bed provides the ability to utilize the trailer for everyday material hauling needs, dual hydraulic cylinders paired with a drop-down rear tailgate offers a fully functioning dump trailer, removable reel stands gain the ability to transport up to two 72-inch-diameter reels. The cargo bed is 12-feet long x 72-inches wide x 15 inches tall with a 3/16-inch smooth steel floor, (4) 5/8-inch straight d-rings mounted in box corners, and twin hydraulic cylinders.