The 10- to 25-ton Tag-A-Long Austin Carry-All Series (AC Series) trailers feature loaded deck heights, durable construction and a low, 7° load angle to transport a variety of small- to mid-size equipment.
- Dual-axle AC-10 offers a 10-ton, 20,000-lb. capacity with an overall transport length of 29 ft. 6 in., 24-ft. deck length, 5-ft. 5-in. self-cleaning, spring-assisted rear ramps and a loaded deck height of 32.25 in.
- AC-20 provides a 20-ton, 40,000-lb. capacity while maintaining the same deck dimension and loaded deck height
- AC3-25 has a 29-ft. deck and a 25-ton, 50,000- lb. capacity with a 32.75-in. loaded deck height
- AC-20ART and AC3-25ART include an air ramp and/or air tilt for safe, easy loading of low-clearance equipment
- All models include pierced I-beam cross member construction suited for off-road or rugged terrain and apitong flooring