The enhanced fender design for the EZ-Tilt ground-level loading trailers offers a similar profile to the company's drop deck equipment trailer fenders, opening from the top to allow clearance for the wheels when the trailer is lowered to the loading position.
- Wheels/tires lift the top of the fender as the axles (rotating torsion axles) rotate and lower the tilt bed to the ground
- Main body constructed of heavy gauge material to maintain the structural integrity throughout the trailer's life
- Lid/top attached to fender body using a series of hinges, concealed and protected inside the fender to maintain a sleek profile
- Dual Spring Action aids in closing fender when returning trailer to transport position and holds lid/top closed during transit
- Lid/top rests on shock-absorbing rubber bumpers that cushion it and reduce vibration during transit