Update January 25, 2017: Volvo announced that it will end production of the VNX tractor and D16 engine.
- I-Shift automated manual transmission
- Available in 6x4 and 8x4 configurations
- Front axle ratings range from 16,000 to 20,000 lb. with parabolic springs
- Available with 385 wide-base, 425 and 445 tires to match front axle load capacity
- Rear axles range from 46,000 to 52,000 pounds in regular, dual-track and wide-track tandem configurations
- Dual steering gears and a 20,000-lb. steerable pusher axle are also available as options
- Increased ride height to accommodate more articulation and front ramp angle