The VNX 630 model, designed for high gross weight applications and heavy-haul tasks, is now offered with a tridem rear axle group, offering maximum traction and an increased payload. Three rear drive axles instead of two results in an 8x6 configuration that can easily manage up to a 69,000-lb. rear axle load. The extra traction capabilities of the tridem axle also enables the unit to easily traverse steep terrain, mud, ice and other off-road conditions.
- Volvo D16 engine delivers up to 600 hp and 2,050 lbs.-ft. torque
- Standard I-Shift automated manual transmission with integrated sensors that identify truck load and road grade to place the truck in the right gear for the conditions
- Mid-roof sleeper equipped with an ergonomic dash, ample storage room and contemporary styling and trim levels ranging from vinyl to premium leather
- Safety features include a sloped hood and large windshield for maximum visibility, standard driver’s side airbag and cab constructed with high-strength steel
- Standard Remote Diagnostics provides diagnostic and repair planning assistance with detailed analysis of critical diagnostic trouble codes