The ClearTech One single package exhaust aftertreatment system (EATS) combines the diesel particulate filter (DPF), selective catalytic reduction (SCR) technology and diesel exhaust fluid dosing system into one unit.
- Enables more flexibility and allows for increased space for chassis-mounted equipment and larger fuel tanks without the need to lengthen the wheelbase
- More compact and about 15 lbs. lighter than a two-component system, allowing for a shorter wheelbase for improved maneuverability
- SCR catalyst mounted downstream of the DPF, preventing hydrocarbon, ash or soot from entering the system.
- No need for a second diesel oxidation datalyst to be located before the SCR system
- Available in August 2016 for Mack Pinnacle and Granite models