The Volvo VHD was updated in 2020 with a number of notable upgrades, including an updated exterior, safety and productivity features, new bumper and the latest in connectivity solutions.
- Volvo I-Shift transmission with crawler gears adds one or two gears to the 12-speed Volvo I-Shift transmission
- Volvo T-Ride suspension applies constant pressure on the wheels to create sure-footed traction
- Includes Volvo Dynamic Steering (VDS) and the next generation of Volvo Active Driver Assist (VADA)
- Available de-icing feature burns through ice and snow that accumulates on headlamps in colder weather
- Bumper features a heavy-duty 45 mm tow pin rated for a full 80,000 lbs.
- Remote Programming and Remote Diagnostics allow customers to use real data insights to make the right decisions for increased safety
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about Volvo VHD