Side Dump dump trailers are constructed with 10-in.-deep continuous frame rail beams to carry the load over the suspensions of both the trailer and trailer, reducing frame stress.
- Bolted crossmember and hucked pivot connections allow frame flex with no cracking
- Tub saddles designed with nylon, moly-filled wear pad and pivot pin bushings eliminate the need for pivot greasing
- Positive tub locks allow for easy switching of dump direction
- Hutch CH9700 cast spring suspension with 17-in. ride height
- Standard 36,000-lb. suspension with three leaf springs or heavier rated suspension available
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about Trailer Line