Kenworth’s 40-in. sleeper is designed for vocational applications that use straight trucks and for tractors hauling flatbeds, lowboys or other trailers where length and weight may come into play.
- Saves 260 lbs. over the 52-in. sleeper and has a nearly 17-in. shorter height than the 52- and 76-in. mid-roof models
- 24-in. liftable bunk tilts 90° for easy access to under bunk storage
- Offers more than 22 cu. ft. of storage space plus storage shelves and a cell phone cubby
- Interior includes coat hooks designed to hold hardhats as well as coats
- Three optional windows available on the back to help provide maximum visibility for drivers operating in tight locations
- Two standard toolbox doors
- Variety of components can be mounted on the roof, including a sun visor, LED marker lights, spot and strobe lights, air horns, plus Qualcomm, PeopleNet, and Kenworth TruckTech+ remote diagnostic antennas