The Push Block provides articulated and rigid-frame truck operators with a safe and engineered “push point” to dislodge trucks from areas with poor ground conditions without damaging the truck body or pushing equipment.
- Integrates with the rear chassis on off-highway trucks ranging from 20 to 400 tons
- Stable assembly transfers rear pushing force directly to the truck frame, preventing damage without affecting the loading process or payload
- Integrated hook allows use for pulling a disabled or stuck off-highway truck
- Pivots downward for unobstructed dumping
- Made of high-strength, abrasive-resistant Hardox 450 steel to ensure long-term stability