The RTV-XG850 Sidekick gas-powered utility vehicle was developed to take on any task or terrain with comfortable, convenient and capable features, and with the ability to get there fast. It has a rugged 48-hp, water-cooled, gasoline engine that enables quick acceleration and transport speeds up to 40 mph.
- Engine and Continuously Variable Transmission with Centrifugal Clutch (CVT Plus) provide sufficient torque for quick, smooth take-offs
- Idle Speed Control and highland correction ensure stable power
- Carries up to 15.2 cu. ft. or half a ton (1,000 lbs./600 lbs. California models) in a rugged steel cargo box with optional electric hydraulic lift
- Standard trailer hitch provides 2,000 lbs. of towing capacity on level terrain and 1,550 lbs. on inclines
- Features a smart ergonomic digital panel, steering wheel and shift knob, bright LED headlights and various convenience utility features
- Offered in Kubota Orange, RealTree AP Camo, green and black
- Full-line of attachments and accessory options will be available including a premium audio system, LED headlights, sports roof or bed extender and more