705 Motor Grader
The 705 motor grader features joystick control of grader functions integral to the operators chair in a 17,000-lb. unit with a 10-ft. sliding and tilting moldboard.
- 117-hp Caterpillar Tier III diesel engine
- Six-speed forward and three-speed reverse power-shift hydrostatic transmission
- Load-sensing variable-displacement pump
- Climate-controlled, isolation-mounted cab with 10% more glass area
- 18-in. right or left moldboard side shift and a shoulder reach of 36 in.
- Rear-mount 72-in. scarifier with slots for up to nine ripping teeth
VT LeeBoy, Inc.
Bohlin Dynamic Shear Rheometers (DSRs) from Malvern Instruments are recognized as the industry standard for SHRP and AASHTO asphalt testing. Using the latest TruGrade software package, routine analysis is truly simple and even inexperienced operators can make accurate and reliable measurements. Its intuitive one-page user interface can be configured to meet individual needs and a wizard guides the operator all the way through the process from sample loading to testing - and even cleaning.
Malvern Instruments, Inc.
IRIS Ground Penetrating Radar
- Allows you to "see" through concrete, asphalt and soil
- Helps detect subsurface moisture, voids and bridge deck delamination
- Helps determine pavement structure and layer thickness
- Can be done at highway speeds
- Locates and measures voids beneath pavement
Lube Skid 21120
The Lube Skid 21120 includes one 120-gal. used product tank and four 60-gal. fresh fluid tanks.
- Vacuums used fluid directly from the engine pan without the use of pumps
- Enclosed design prevents spills and contamination
- 48 in. wide to fit in a truck bed
- Forklift guides for easy removal from bed
- Maximum operating weight of 5,100 lbs.
MK-1 Transfer Sweeper
Broces MK-1 transfer sweepers are designed to pick up and transfer material to a truck in a continuous operation.
- Allows for significant savings in time, equipment and manpower
- Load to a height of 10 6" straight ahead or to either side
RoadHog Milling Attachments
The RoadHog self-contained milling attachments are powered by John Deere PowerTech turbocharged, four-cylinder Tier III-compliant diesel engines.
- Suited for milling asphalt or concrete, cutting utility trenches and recycling or stabilization of base and soil
- 75-hp model intended for backhoes over 13,000 lbs. and comes in 30- or 40-in. cutting widths with a 10-in. cutting depth
- 140-hp unit has a 12-in. cutting depth and is designed for wheel loaders with a minimum 9,500 lbs. of static tip load at full turn
- Wireless remote controller activates engine functions, plus hydraulic depth and sideshift control of the drum
Zanetis Power Attachments
UR Series Rock Saw
The UR Series Rock Saw is designed for heavy-duty concrete, asphalt, rock or rebar cutting.
- Cut depths of 12, 18 or 24 in. deep and 2.5 or 5 in. wide
- High-torque direct drive motors
- Swing-in cab hydraulic controls
- Suitable for gaining utility access or new line installation
The Vorteq trailer-mounted attenuator is designed primarily for users in need of an easy to own and operate, lightweight, repairable TMA that passes all mandatory and optional NCHRP 350 TL-3 requirements.
- Single-point attachment allows for setup in less than a minute
- Open frame design for quick, easy inspection and maintenance
- Standard fully galvanized model mounted on a torsional axle with an LED lighting/electrical package
- Can be used on most vehicles with a standard pintle hook