Road Science, a division of ArrMaz, launches ArrMuls 1315, an anionic slow-setting emulsifier that allows customers to produce emulsions with outstanding stability and pave roads faster and more efficiently.
- For multiple end-use applications, including tack coat, fog seal, pavement sealer, mixing-grade and industrial coatings
- Designed for producing dilute and non-dilute emulsions that remain stable during extended storage and after repeated pumping cycles
- Offers efficiency by being 70% active, requiring significantly lower dosage requirements and reducing freight expenses
- Formula is also non-lignin based, which protects against biological growth that can result in emulsion foul odor issues
- Compatible with most asphalt types, dry and wet compounding additives and most types of aggregate and granular materials