NeSilex is formulated specifically to reduce worker exposure to respirable crystalline silica dust.
- Recommended for any dust-producing construction activity including: milling, sweeping, crushing, mining, sawing, jackhammering, earth-moving and grading
- Contains specially formulated surfactants, wetting and agglomerating agents causing dust particulates to saturate and attract to each other
- This process allows for effective and efficient dust suppression, reducing silica dust inhalation by workers and the surrounding public
- Initial testing has shown up to 100% reduction in respirable silica dust in certain construction activities
- Using NeSilex™ will ensure that contractors meet OSHA Standard 29 CFR 1926.1153 Table 1 guidelines for exemption of employee exposure assessment for certain construction activities
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about NeSilex Silica Dust Suppressant