Touted at a collaboration app for construction teams, the SmartUse mobile app lets construction contractors share, view, compare and mark up plans from different locations and different devices in real time, ensuring all stakeholders are using the latest drawings and markups for a project.
The SmartUse app is available in three package options: single project, annual and evaluation. With a single project use, contractors can use SmartUse for a single named project with unlimited project team members and unlimited sheets on that project. The annual subscription package enables users to use SmartUse across all projects with unlimited project team members and unlimited sheets. With the evaluation package, for a fixed fee contractors can use SmartUse for 60 days across as many projects, team members and sheets as the user would like. The evaluation package also included unlimited project team members and unlimited sheets for the evaluation period.
- Pull plans from many sources including: Box, ShareFile, SharePoint, WebDAV, Aconex, Egnyte and more
- Visually overlay documents or compare side by side
- Automatically hyperlink detail callouts for fast navigation between documents
- Open documents and bulletins directly from links on a plan
- Instantly share markups, new revisions, RFIs, pictures and written or audio notes
- Manipulate multiple documents; view as thumbnails or expand to full size
- Work with full-size drawings on large Windows 8 touch screens
- Download projects for offline use