Construction contractors can use the Construction Nearby mobile app to find the closest active public and private construction projects from wherever they are. The app combines mobile, social and location-based technologies as well as bid data to help users find bid opportunities based on location.
Nearby active construction projects are displayed as “job dots” on a map, and contractors can instantly find out not only where the job is but also when it is, job size, project stage, construction type and bid date. Each job dot also indicates how many days are left to bid date.
Users have the ability to create a business profile to unlock even more Dodge data to find the exact name and location of a job, whether it is privately or publicly funded and even the owner’s contact information.
- Location-based application
- Specify your trade or preferred project types; choose from a wide-ranging list including mechanical, electrical, plumbing, concrete and masonry, buildings, power and communications, roadways and infrastructure, and more
- Track project timeline based on days left to bid date
- Add a business profile and be added to the Dodge directory
- Get personalized notifications of updates to the latest commercial or residential construction jobs out to bid
- Free app allows users to view and track: current stage of selected project, bid date, type of work, size of project
- Adding a business profile allows users to view and track: location, project name, whether project is privately or publicly funded, project status, project value, project trades and project owner contact details
- Your business profile gets added to Dodge’s global directory so general contractors can contact you regarding other potential jobs of interest to bid on