Mobile app: Document Maker
Developer: Nexscience LLC
Available on: Apple devices
Construction contractors can use the Document Maker mobile app to create and edit rich text documents on their iPhone or iPad. Available templates include documents for business, employment, complaints, marketing, thank yous, personal and friends.
Documents can be fully customizable with different fonts, styles and sizes as well as editable text color and background color. Documents can also be formatted with bullets and numbers. In addition to text, the app allows users to insert photos into documents.
Created documents can be converted to PDFs or sent as email attachments. Document Maker allows users to mark up the PDFs. Draw sketches on PDF documents, add notes or comments and highlight text.
Finally, Document Maker also lets users sign and send documents instantly.
- Works with or without Internet connection
- Synch documents to Dropbox, Google Drive or Microsoft Sky Drive
- Fill out PDF forms and send through email
- Share documents as email attachments
- Create folders and subfolders
- Compatible with Apple TV or external monitors
- Created files can be opened in Microsoft Word, Apple TextEdit, Notepad, Openoffice, Internet browser and leading office suites