The PENTA Time-Equipment-Production (TEP) mobile app optimizes field reporting of employee time, equipment usage, production and reimbursements. As part of the PENTA Work Package Manager, a series of crew-based field reporting apps, PENTA’s TEP app is designed to help crew foremen better manage their large field crews.
With TEP, all data is captured in PENTA. That means foremen can spend less time on reporting duties and more time focusing on working with their crews to complete projects.
The Setup Wizard helps foremen easily create activity logs. To further optimize set up, TEP makes it easy to copy an existing activity log for similar activity log setups.
- Create activity logs to capture crew activities from the worksite
- Provides summary view of entries to identify issues and make corrections
- Simplifies recording time to cost codes, GL accounts and more
- Reduce employee time and reimbursable expense errors
- Improve accuracy of recorded equipment costs, downtime and standby time
- Improve accuracy of recorded installed quantities or percent complete
- Review productivity and labor costs in PENTA
- Limit liabilities and corrections with employee electronic signature validation
- Optional workflows available to require approval of information on activity log
- Fully integrated with PENTA Personnel, Payroll, Equipment and Job Cost Modules