ArchiSnapper is a mobile app for field reports, site visits, punch lists, field audits and safety reports. It helps construction contractors halve their time spent on field reports by allowing users to draft reports onsite, synch securely to the cloud and then edit and send the reports.
According to the ArchiSnapper developer, users save an average of 80 minutes per field report.
ArchiSnapper users can photograph, draw, sketch, annotate and comment from their mobile device, and then all information is automatically numbered and classified. The data is organized, digitized and synced to the cloud. Reports are automatically generated and editable online.
The ArchiSnapper app is available with a paid ArchiSnapper subscription. Subscription options include five plans that start at a Small plan for $24 per month for one user and 10 projects and go up to the Enterprise plan for unlimited number of users and projects.
- Annotate and sketch on photos and drawings
- Use previous reports or standard checklists as templates for future site visits
- Pre-fill repetitive fields such as report date
- Record status of project
- Record the people attending the site visit
- Generate professional PDF reports with lots of layout options
- Sent reports are logged so you know who received reports and when
- Sharable web links allow collaboration on reports