NoteVault Crew! is a mobile tracking app that allows users to log hours and headcount as well as record equipment and materials used on a jobsite. Labor, material and equipment entries can be grouped together into Shift Reports and view summary production data in real time.
After labor, materials and equipment is input into the app, the entries are instantly populated into a daily newsfeed and a daily report. NoteVault Crew! can also record notes and photos from the NoteVault Notes! app.
“Our primary motivation for Crew! is creating tools to make our customer’s work day easier and more profitable,” said Peter Lasensky, founder and chief executive officer of NoteVault. “In a matter of a few clicks, workers can determine the output of materials and the value their team has provided against the project for the day. Simplicity and ease of use are top of mind when creating applications for field workers.”
- Calculate team productivity on the jobsite
- Review and copy a work shift or entire shift reports to another day’s log
- Create specific units of measurement
- Easily integrates with CSV imports to existing project management software such as Viewpoint, Prolog, ConstructWare, CMiC and more
- Weather reported up to six times per day
- Labor can be reported as either headcount or hours
- Labor is broken down by self-performing teams and by subcontractors
- Search by date range, user's name, company name, category or issue