The Concrete Convention and Exposition is set to take place in Denver, CO, USA, November 8-12, 2015.
In line with the convention theme of Constructability, the Concrete Convention and Exposition will allow over 1500 engineers, architects, contractors, educators, manufacturers, and material representatives from around the world to attend more than 300 committee meetings and over 40 technical and education sessions, network with concrete professionals from all over the world, and see the sights of Denver. Technical and educational sessions provide attendees with the latest research, case studies, best practices, and the opportunity to earn Professional Development Hours (PDHs).
The ACI Student Pervious Cylinder Competition will be held on Sunday, November 8. During this competition, students from around the globe will be challenged to apply sustainability concepts and to use their knowledge of concrete mixture design by producing pervious concrete which balances permeability and splitting tensile strength. Teams are additionally challenged to develop a mixture design which develops the highest load-to-cost ratio.
Other Concrete Convention and Exposition highlights include:
- The Opening Session and Awards Program where individuals and groups will be recognized for their contributions to the concrete industry.
- International Forum and Lunch
- Contractors’ Day featuring special Constructability themed sessions
- Concrete Industry Exhibition, featuring new products and services from the industry’s leading companies.
- Eighth Annual Concrete Sustainability Forum (Nov 11, 2015)
- The ACI Excellence in Concrete Construction Awards Gala
The Concrete Convention and Exposition will be held at the Denver Sheraton, 1550 Court Pl, Denver, CO 80202.
Online Registration will open soon at www.aciconvention.org.