The 6-ft. leading edge lanyards have been tested and approved for leading edge use over steel beams, B-Deck and precast concrete.
- Available in four models made from 1/4-in. 7x19 vinyl-coated galvanized aircraft grade steel cable for strength and durability
- Rated for a 12-ft. free fall for users up to 310 lbs. and up to 400 lbs. for a 6-ft. free fall
- DeCoil technology with DCELL shock pack, a deceleration device used to reduce the fall arrest force
- Snap hook that connects to the user’s harness provides an audible signal that the hook is securely fastened
- Configurations include single leg with snap hook anchorage connector, Twin leg with snap hook anchorage connector, single leg with rebar hook anchorage connector and twin leg with rebar hook anchorage connector
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about Werner Leading Edge Fall Protection Lanyards