Pryamex's winter 2018 Hi-vis Type R Class 3 work wear line features eight different series of Hi-vis work wear including parkas, jackets, sweatshirts and t-shirts. The work wear items are all independently test for various standards and certifications including ANSI and CSA. All parkas, jackets, sweatshirts and t-shirts come in sizes medium through 5XL.
RPB36 Series has an inner jacket made of hi-vis lime polyester fleece with 2-in. non-connected silver reflective material, elastic wrist and drawstring around the bottom. The inner jacket has two outer and two inner pockets. Other features include:
- Weatherproof hi-vis Teflon treated rip-stop lining
- Elastic bands at wrist
- Concealed detachable hood with drawstring and slack
- Dual zipper front closure with hook and loop storm flap
- Heat-sealed seams
- Drawstring waist
- Badge lanyard
- D-ring hook
- 2 mic tabs
- 7 outer and 5 inner pockets
The RC7P35 Parka Series (with 7 wearable options) has an inner and outer jacket with many of the same features as the RPB36 Series. The outer parka reverses from hi-vis orange to all black. The inner jacket has detachable sleeves so it can double as a vest.
- Heavy-duty zipper front closure with snap storm flap shields
- Snaps hold inner jacket in place
- 3 outer and 3 innter pockets with inner and outer cell phone pocket
- Inner jacket made with waterproof hi-vis orange polyester material with black on the bottom and at cuff
- Inner jacket has two inner and 2 outer pockets and heavy-duty front closure
Lightweight options include the RCLTS31 Series long sleeve t-shirt lineup available in three colors. The shirts have a chest pocket and are manufactured from moisture wicking hi-vis polyester.