North America Traffic (NAT) has announced that field trials are underway to verify its new line of flashing beacons planned to begin production in the third quarter of 2013.
- Designed for year-round, 24/7 operation in all climates
- Durability and reliability in unattended operation
- Powered only by their integrated battery packs and solar array
- Easily set to flash during specific periods on a day-by-day basis through a simple interface
- A status indicator in the rear of the beacon displays when the LED signals are actually flashing
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about Adaptable Flashing Beacons