The PTL 2.4LD (“Light Duty”) traffic signal features a solar-assisted battery pack that can power the signal for five working days on one charge with typical use.
- Compact, maneuverable trailer frame
- Includes the same high-intensity signals used in the standard PTL 2.4x system
- Dual-head signals mounted at a 9-ft. height on the vertical mast and at 17 ft. for the primary signal head suspended above the traffic lane
- Setup completed with a one-button control that raises the mast and boom arm electrically
- Easy to operate electrically deployed jacks stabilize the trailer
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about PTL 2.4LD Solar-assisted Traffic Signal