SHERBROOKE, QUEBEC - CHENG Concrete announces the launch of the first CHENG Professional Concrete Countertop Training in Canada. November 2-4, 2009, CHENG Concrete will present a 3-day Professional Concrete Countertop training course in Sherbrooke, Quebec.The workshop will be hosted by Interstar, manufacturer of the CHENG Concrete Countertop Products Line.
The workshop is for professionals in the building and construction industry, especially those working in concrete, countertops or remodeling. The session will take place from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. and includes three full days of training November 2-4 at Interstar's headquarters in Sherbrooke, Quebec. Sessions are limited to 20 participants to ensure hands-on learning and class participation.
"Concrete countertops will last for generations," said Fu-Tung Cheng, world-renowned designer and bestselling author of Concrete Countertops and Concrete Countertops Made Simple. "Investing in this kind of educational experience to grow your concrete business is a smart and easy way to expand your business capabilities in today's economy. Countertop specialists can learn how to expand their offerings. And other building and trade professionals - from concrete specialists to remodelers, carpenters, and tilesetters - can learn about the business opportunities in the concrete countertop industry."
CHENG Concrete, founded by Fu-Tung Cheng, is the premier online channel for the most complete product line and information focused on concrete countertops.
The 3-day Professional Concrete Countertop course will cover:
- How to build a concrete countertop from start to finish. Working in small groups, attendees will build a complete concrete countertop project under the direct supervision of CHENG instructors. All instructors possess extensive hands-on, professional experience in the design, fabrication and marketing of concrete countertops.
- The art of CHENG craftsmanship. Working with experienced instructors, attendees will learn the tips and techniques that have made CHENG the most respected leader in concrete countertop design, craftsmanship and education.
- How to sell and specify concrete countertops. Utilizing CHENG Marketing and Sales templates, you will learn how to sell concrete countertops to homeowners and how to train specifiers to sell for you.
- How to expand product offerings.
The fee for the workshop is $2,295 and includes:
- 3-day training
- Course manual and materials
- Post-training technical support
- Breakfast, lunch, snacks and drinks each day of training
- Three-month membership to CHENG Concrete Exchange. Membership includes: a professional listing on the "Find a Contractor" service of www.concreteexchange.com, discounts on CHENG concrete products and equipment, CHENG Concrete Exchange exclusive marketing materials, and use of CHENG Concrete Exchange Membership logo.