HTC is now launching a totally newly-developed floor grinder: DURATIQ. The machine is available in two grinding widths, 600 and 800 millimeters. Both of the versions are completely new designs and are based on many years of intensive studies of the future needs of customers.
Some of the 100 new features incorporated into DURATIQ are:
- Newly-designed digital control panel and remote control that offer even new operators full control and easy handling
- New grinding head, hermetically sealed and dust proof for maximum reliability
- Compact, robust chassis design for optimal maneuverability, handling and simple transport
- Enhanced AirFlow technology and Mist Cooler System that increase productivity by up to 216% and dust collection by 100%
- Simple-to-adjust weights, 20 different handle settings and 74% less vibration ensure significantly improved ergonomics.
- Numerous smart features include GPS tracking, USB ports to download operating data, upload new software and charge personal equipment
- Option to configure your DURATIQ entirely to your own needs or upgrading your machine afterwards. The customer chooses the size (600 or 800 mm grinding width), electric power version, the number of grinding discs and whether to have the machine fitted with remote control
- Other optional packages include: water, light and GPS
- Option of customizing the machine with additional weights, cup holders and other accessories