Aztec announces the new LowRider Spray Mist burnisher for use on vinyl composite tile (VCT) and polished concrete floors. The LowRider Spray Mist system can be used for spray cleaning with a cleaner/maintainer chemical or for concrete restoration with a concrete restorer solution.
Advantages of using the Spray Mist system with the Aztec LowRider include:
- Less chemical usage for cleaning and maintaining hard floors
- Longer time between VCT stripping and concrete sealing cycles
- Longer hard floor life
- The Spray Mist System offers time and labor savings while removing ground in dirt, scuffs and minor scratches in performing daily and weekly maintenance.
Other features include:
- Includes a tray for a one-gallon chemical jug, a brass spray nozzle, PVC tubing, and a 12V pump with 40 PSI
- The adjustable spray nozzle position allows for a variable width spray radius, reaching up to a 95-degree angle in front of the LowRider
- The LowRider burnisher, named for its low-profile 3.75” deck height, is available in 21”, 24” and 27” pad widths with additional available upgrades including Dust Control, Auto Emissions Shut Down, a Blue Sky certified engine, a Centrifugal Clutch and a Kill Switch Lanyard
- Safety specs include Low Oil Shutdown, a Safety Regulator Fuel System, and a Hand-Release Pad Lock
- Meets US Green Building Council LEED IEQ credit 3.4 requirements and is CE, CARB, EPA & GS-42 compliant
- Rugged, solid steel body design with an ultra low 3-3/4" profile for buffing and polishing under racks and hard to reach areas
- Includes an advanced composite polymer pad driver and dust control upgrade
- Developed as part of Aztec’s commitment to green cleaning and to comply with the GS-42 requirements
- Powered by the EPA certified Kawasaki 603cc engine with an 18 hp block