B-16 and B-21 Concrete Bombers
The B-16 and B-21 Concrete Bombers are updated concrete buggies for various construction and concrete applications.
- Models sport a retrograde, military-inspired theme
- Shipped standard with an aggressive "sharks teeth" design molded into the bucket
- Design represents a bold cosmetic makeover of the overbuilt, heavy-duty Scoot Crete buggies
Miller Spreader Company
Canycom Rubber Track Concrete Buggy
The 1,576-lb. Canycom from IHI Compact Excavator Sales is a rubber track concrete buggy featuring a 16-cu.-ft. capacity and a 90° dump angle.
- Track system enables transport of materials through muddy ground conditions and over rough, uneven terrain or loose sand and gravel
- Hydrostatic drive system
- 22-hp Robin gas engine with electric start
- Travel speed up to 6 mph
- Measures 35 in. wide and 95 in. long
IHI/Compact Excavator Sales
The CB16P power buggy features the 16-cu.-ft.-capacity Cross Link Polymer Bucket, which is designed to minimize splash, plus offers a high UV protection rating.
- 13-hp Honda engine
- Bucket hinge design provides greater reach and allows the bucket to sit lower in the frame for easier loading and a lower center of gravity
- Extra-capacity 6-gal. fuel tank
- Riding platform locks in upright position for walk-behind applications
- 6-in. minimum dump height
Crown Construction Equipment
CRT 48 Ride-on Trowel Series
The CRT 48 ride-on trowel series includes three 48-in. models with improved steering and additional engine options.
- Torsion assist steering system provides easy steering and operation and reduced operator fatigue
- Ergonomically designed twin lever control
- Blade speeds ranging from 20 to 165 rpm
- Center engine design for better visibility
- Heavy-duty frame provides a more solid feel and allows easy access to slab edges
Wacker Neuson Corporation
This self-propelled, 2,650-lb. compact curb machine will slipform concrete curb, or extrude asphalt or concrete curb.
- Can accommodate concrete mold configurations that will fit within a 12-in.-wide by 14-in.-high section
- Molds quickly interchangeable
- Curb can be poured on either side of the machine
- Can place concrete over dowels or continuous reinforcing bar
- Can pour a 2-ft. radius
- 13-cu.-ft. concrete hopper capacity
EDGE Concrete Placing Bucket
The EDGE Concrete Placing Bucket is designed to carry and place concrete with a skid steer in places concrete trucks cannot go.
- Available in 1/2- and 3/4-cu.-yd. capacities
- 30-in. chute extension available
- Features include squared off corners and a backed-on powder coat finish
- Hydraulically controlled dispensing door closes with a tight seal for accurate, multiple placements from the same load
Electric Flex Shaft Vibrators
These electric flex shaft vibrators feature an aluminum ribbed cast housing, heavy-duty vibration isolators and a double bar frame.
- Protected air inlet prevents concrete clogging
- 7/8- or 1 3/16-in. diameters
- 2-, 5-, 7-, 10-, 14- or 21-ft. lengths
- Interchangeable between Honda Back Pack and Electric Vibrator Head
- Six sizes ranging from 3/4- to 2 3/8-in.
Minnich Mfg. Inc.
HHX Series Ride-on Power Trowel
The HHX Series ride-on power trowel features a patented swing-away upper frame design and helical gearboxes.
- Continuously Variable Transmission allows for optimum performance
- Twin Pitch Control provides fast, easy blade adjustment
- Includes six 55-watt Hella halogen lights for nighttime applications
Lightening Strike Roller Screed
The Lightening Strike roller screed is available in screed tubing lengths from 2 to 20 ft., with more than 20 combinations to fit your pour.
- Screed areas of 4 to 40 ft.
- Electric or gas motor
- Can be used on pervious and exposed aggregate mixes
- Can screed driveways, approaches, basements, circular pours, crowned concrete, sloped concrete, semi approaches and more
Lura Enterprises, Inc.
The MAX Dumper is an 800-lb.-capacity, four-wheel-drive powered wheelbarrow driven by a Honda GXV 160cc commercial grade, four-stroke, 5.5-hp gas engine.
- Suitable for concrete transport and can be equipped with accessories such as a flatbed, snow plow or power lift
- Features include four 10-in. tires and disc brakes
- Measures 36 in. high, 28 in. wide and 64 in. long
Niche Product Sales
SB2100 Mud Buggy
The 21-cu. ft. SB2100 mud buggy has the versatility of a walk-behind or ride-on machine to easily move concrete, mortar, gravel, dirt, debris and more.
- Load capacity of 3,200 lbs.
- 13-hp Honda engine
- One-piece, lift-away polyethylene engine cover
- 8-gal. fuel tank
- Handlebar mounted levers control speed and direction
Stone Construction Equip. Inc.
The nearly 2,500-lb. ScreedSaver wireless remote-controlled, laser leveling, boom extension concrete screeding machine is heavy enough to handle a 4 slump concrete, yet light enough to be crane lifted to multi-story buildings and even operate on chaired rebar.
- Screeds at rates of 3,000 sq. ft./hour with accuracy of F50 - 1/8 in. or better on flat, grade and dual slope jobs
- Standard screed head measures 14 ft. wide, with optional heads available in 8- to 14-ft. widths
- E-stop function causes machine to automatically sit down on the wheels and wait for further instructions
Ligchine International, LLC
SP 2800 Stationary Pump
The all-hydraulic SP 2800 stationary pump can be used to pump structural concrete on medium rise structures, mezzanines and other projects requiring volume over long distances.
- Offers a 130 cu. yd. per hour output.
- Tier III and COM III 197-hp Deutz diesel engine
- Open-loop hydraulic system applies up to 1,465 psi on the concrete
- Rock Valve enables pumping even the harshest mixes
- Hand-held remote with 100 ft. of cable or optional wireless radio remote
The Spin Screed can be custom cut into lengths up to 22 ft., yet can be carried and loaded onto a truck by a single person.
- Complete 22-ft. unit weighs less than 100 lbs.
- Consists of an aluminum pipe powered by a heavy-duty right angle electric drill
- Can be used on stiff, low-slump concrete of only 3 in. or on concrete with a higher slump
- Leaves aggregate immediately below surface, producing a high-quality, durable finish
Terramite Roller Screed
The Terramite Roller Screed can be used to finish road, sidewalk, runway and ramp projects.
- Carrying cradle comes standard
- Hydrostatic drive eliminates chains, belts, clutches, cables and keys
- High-torque hydraulic motors
- For paths from 6 to 32 ft.
- Fast and easy cleanup
Terramite / TerraQuip Construction Products, Inc.
The Titan TT208 ride-on trowel features patent-pending steering system incorporating a single steering stick and a force-assisted steering box.
- Drivetrain includes a torque-sensitive, continuously variable primary belt drive, manually adjusted, variable-speed secondary belt drive and gearbox final drive
- Power-assisted blade pitch controls
- Spider plates allow overlapping or non-overlapping operation
- Larger capacity fuel tank allows for a full shift of run time
Bartell Morrison Inc.