The TE 60-AVR and TE 60-ATC/AVR SDS-max combihammers use the Hilti Connect App, which lets contractors use any NFC-enabled device to access everything from getting a comprehensive tool history and summary to sending in a request for a repair from the jobsite.
- Active Vibration Reduction (AVR) helps reduce operator fatigue while improving productivity
- TE 60-ATC/AVR model comes with an Active Torque Control (ATC) system that reduces injury caused from kickback
- Deliver 5.8 ft.-lbs. of impact energy at 3,300 impacts per minute
- Suited for drilling anchor through-holes, medium-duty demolition work, coring up to 4" in diameter and chiseling out penetrations
- Optimum hole range of 11/16 up to 1 9/16 in. and a maximum hammer drilling hole diameter of 2 in. and maximum percussion coring diameter of 4 in.
- Detachable power cord helps reduce cord damage and wear
- OSHA 1926.1153 Table 1 compliant when paired with a TE DRS-Y, DRS-S or TE-YD hollow drill bit and vacuum