The TE 60-A36 cordless SDS max combihammer is powered by a 36-volt battery platform, enabling it to deliver a hammering frequency of 3,300 impacts per minute.
- Delivers up to twice the work per charge vs. current cordless solutions
- Suitable for applications beyond drilling and breaking including corrective chiselling, driving ground rods and metal stakes for formwork, digging and tamping in narrow spaces and coring in masonry and concrete
- Brushless motor for high performance and efficiency
- Active Vibration Reduction and Active Torque Control protects the user, tool and insert
- OSHA 1926.1153 Table 1 compliant when used with dust removal systems TE DRS-Y, TE DRS-D and a Hilti vacuum cleaner
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about Hilti TE 60-A36 Cordless SDS Max Combihammer