The Bosch GSB18V-535C Hammer Drill/Driver and Bosch GSR18V-535C Drill/Driver combine advanced user control with a compact, powerful cordless tool. The tools feature Bluetooth connectivity (which connects to an optional Connectivity Tool Module) that links the tool to the free Bosch Toolbox App. The app enhances tool control and detailed tool usage feedback, including battery charge status. Users can customize the tool, which includes changing the KickBack Control sensitivity and adjusting the time the LED remains on after trigger release.
The hammer drill/driver and drill/driver also offer Bosch-exclusive Kickback Control, an integrated acceleration sensor that limits tool rotation by detecting sudden movement and shutting down the motor. The feature mitigates injury risk in bind-up situations.
- EC Brushless motor that produces up to 535 In.-Lbs. of torque
- Two speed settings–one for high-power tasks (0-600 rpm) and one for high-speed drilling (0-1,900 rpm). The hammer drill/driver’s no-load bpm is 28,500.
- Reduced overtightening and less cam out
- Aprecision clutch with 20+1 settings.
- All-metal chuck for increased durability
- Ergonomic grip zone for better handling
- Longer belt clip for a more secure hold
- Battery and charger are sold separately