The FD4000 Front Discharge mixer truck incorporates front and rear tandem drive axles with disc brakes for improved braking performance and lower long-term operating costs. Improved wheel cut on the front axle reduces turning radius.
- Engine options include a Cummins diesel engines offering 385 hp/1,450 ft.-lbs. torque, 350 hp/1,450 ft.-lbs. or 425 hp/1,550 ft.-lbs., or a Clean Cummins ISX-12G compressed natural gas (CNG) engine in similar power and torque ratings
- Lighter weight ZF mixer drum drive transmission and pedestal mounting reduces tare weight to increase payload capacity
- Barrel paddles inside the rear of the 11-cu.-yd. mixer drum minimize concrete clumping
- Self-cleaning fins reduce weight, curtail mix build-up and offer easier clean-up
- Total Control System and wireless pendant simplify below-grade concrete deliveries and improve drum clean-up efficiency
- Available with a 360° video camera that records and stores video from around the truck and inside the cab
- Folding catwalk with railing adjacent to the discharge chute enhances clean-out efficiency