The FDB6000 front discharge mixer truck boasts a 206-in. wheelbase and 391-in. front axle to hydraulic tag axle span to meet Federal Bridge Formula standards.
- Watson & Chalin 13k hydraulic tag axle controlled by a single lift axle control module (LACM)
- Barrel paddles inside the rear of the 11-cu.-yd mixer drum minimize concrete clumping
- Available Marmon-Herrington front axle offers a 42° wheel cut and a fully loaded turning radius of just 68 ft.
- MTU Series 1300 (DD 13) diesel (450 hp/1,550 ft.-lb. torque), Cummins diesel and Clean Cummins CNG engine options
- Allison six-speed automatic transmission with Smart-Control technology to improve shifting performance and increase fuel economy
- 200-gal. aluminum water tank can be filled from the cab via the automated air/electric in-cab water-add valve
- Simplified brake/air system includes few connections for less air leakage potential
- Features include a 360° video camera that records and stores video from the truck’s perimeter, LED daytime running headlamps and work lights and a spacious cab with heated, adjustable seat and new instrument dashboard with logical gauge positioning