The self-loading TCM 1800 self-propelled, track-mounted texture curing machine offers high productivity curing and texturing of Portland cement concrete slabs.
- Modular design with hydraulically telescoping frame elements, left and right
- Walk-through operator’s platform paired with a wide working platform
- Three-nozzle spraying unit moves back and forth automatically and includes a 211-gal. curing compound tank with integrated agitator
- Different broom patterns available to ensure specific surface texture and grip
- Broom unit automatically raises at both ends to prevent concrete edge damage
- Four hydraulically driven, height-adjustable and steerable track units provide optimal propulsion
- Pivot steering system enables small turning radii when in working position, and easy maneuvering when in transport position