Like the GP3, the GP4 slipform concrete paver incorporates next-generation technology but with the ability to pave up to 40 ft. wide. Its dual-telescoping roller frame with Smart Cylinders and Smart Telescoping allow for accurate frame widening and automatic width reference for easy and accurate steering setup.
- Modular roller frame telescopes up to 7 ft. on each side for a total of 14 ft. of telescoping ability
- Includes Smart Pivot Arms for leg positioning and Smart Track Steering technology
- Extreme Steering capabilities work with the G+ control system so the system knows each track’s location and position
- Can be put into Transport Mode by driving the legs around to transport position with full-steer tracks and slew drives on the pivot arms, then G+ travel is switched to “Transport” for complete control
- G+ Connect allows a 3D guidance system, IDBI, tie bar inserter, power transition adjuster, GOMACO Smoothness Indicator and more to be easily interfaced
- Can feature the latest in telematics and remote diagnostics