The Bolt Star Square Foundation Edition is the first reusable anchor-bolt template for square forms and building foundations. The new edition is designed to address a variety of applications requiring four bolts, including steel columns in building foundations, square foundations for light poles, spread footings, and foundations for electrical machinery and equipment. The solution marries the yellow Bolt Star 30-in. tool with red Square Foundation Adaptors that snap on to the end of each Bolt Star arm. Measurements in both inches and metric are engraved into the top of the tool for fast, accurate set up involving 5- to 10-in. bolt square patterns. The tool comes with hardware for secure fastening to 24-in. or larger forms. No drilling is required as bolt slots will accept up to 1-in.-diameter bolts. Pop off the tool's red adaptors and use the yellow 30-in. Bolt Star template for applications requiring 7- to 14-in. bolt circle diameters on 30-in. round forms.
- Markings on the adaptor can automatically center four anchor bolts in a square opening
- Adaptors can be used interchangeably with 18- or 24-in. Bolt Star
- Wide arm openings for getting concrete into the form faster
- Cage tie slots support the rebar cage
- Integrated bubble levels
- Arched arms leave room to trowel without removing template