Wacker Neuson offers a full range of ride-on trowels that meet the needs of small concrete contractors who are expanding their line to large professional flatwork finishers.
- Wacker Neuson’s six, eight and 10 foot ride-on trowel models offer results, high productivity and operator comfort. Choose between the three sizes; air cooled and liquid cooled gasoline, diesel and propane fuel options, mechanical and electronic power steer, hydraulic drive, and a variety of performance and operator comfort features that ensure high productivity and excellent finishing results.
- The CRT line (Concrete Ride-on Trowel) starts with the CRT 36 models. These 6-foot (36-inch) mechanical steer units offer a patented integrated wheel set
o Factory installed wheel kit option providing easy transportation of the trowel around the job site and shop floor When the machine is in operation on the slab, the wheels safely tuck underneath the unit and do not obstruct the operator’s view
o One person can easily raise and lower the wheels by a single jack
o Powered by a Honda air-cooled gasoline engine
- CRT 48 (48-inch) mechanical steer models are available with a torsional assist steering system that is easy to operate and reduces operator fatigue
o A rigid, heavy-duty frame leads to more responsive steering and feedback from the concrete condition
o The newest mechanical steer model is the CRT 48-33K DF model.
o This dual fuel model offers a gasoline/liquid propane (LPG) option in one machine
o Seamlessly change between gasoline and propane while the machine is running
o Available in four different engine options: air-cooled gasoline, liquid-cooled gasoline, liquid-cooled gasoline/LPG dual fuel, and diesel
- The CRT 48-PS models use a electronic steering system that combines hydraulics and electronics to create a true power steer unit.
o These Pro+ units bridge the gap between the professional/mechanical steer and super pro hydraulic steer models
o The CRT PS power steer system was designed to produce the results of a hydrostatic machine matched with the responsiveness of a mechanical steer while improving operator comfort
o The CRT-PS handles and performs like a lighter weight finishing machine
o Powered by either an air-cooled gasoline or diesel engine
- The largest trowel is the high-performance 10-foot CRT 60
o This trowel combines the high performance of a hydraulic drive unit with the Wacker Neuson electro-hydraulic steering system that includes the patented two mode steering controller (also part of the CRT 48-PS)
o This system allows operators to select joystick responsiveness to meet their preference and best suit the concrete conditions
o Features an engine power regulation system that constantly monitors engine speed and adjusts the hydraulic load
o A built-in hydraulic wheel kit makes blade changes a one-person job by simply raising the unit up on the integrated wheels
o The CRT 60 is powered by a Kubota diesel engine
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about Wacker Neuson Offers Full Range of Ride-on Trowels