Weighing less than 45 lbs., the HoverTrowel is a patented power trowel designed for finishing polymer toppings.
- Interchangeable high and low pneumatic motors make it ideal for most of today's polymer toppings
- A six-position telescoping handle
- Coupled with interchangeable guards, creating 25” and 34” trowel paths make this trowel easy to maneuver in confined spaces and wide open areas
- Can be used for most epoxy, cementitious urethane, polymer modified, EPDM rubber and many other hybrid toppings with a variety of blades and floats.
- Its design makes these pneumatic motors easily interchangeable with the company's four-cycle engine as well
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about HoverTrowel Pneumatic Models