The overall look of MBW’s ERGO-TAMP is much different; the unit is taller which will allow for more versatility, it is made mostly of aluminum which has dropped the weight down considerably (10.5 lbs. less), while still keeping the hand/arm vibration reduced by as much as 70 percent.
- Reduces hand/arm vibration up to 70%, allowing for some variation as conditions of compaction change.
- The vibration absorption system easily handles the range of amplitudes typical of pneumatic tampers and is cooled by a constant flow of compressed air through its working mechanism.
- Operating Weight: 37.5 lbs (17kg)
- Length: 74” (188 cm)
- Foot Diameter: 6” (15.2 cm)
- Recommended Pressure: 100 psi (690 KPa)
- Air Consumption Minimum: 38 cfm (1.1 m3m)
- Vibration Isolation: Up to 70%
- Blows per Minute: Up to 800 bpm