MK Diamond Products announces the latest in their floor preparation category, the new CC-100 Crack Chasing Saw, designed to cut or widen cracks in asphalt or concrete surfaces for repair. The CC-100 is perfect for repairing floors, driveways, foundations and sidewalks. The wet/dry V-segment crack chasing blades widen the cracks so they can be mended with fillers. The CC-100 is a highly maneuverable saw due to the use of an 8” diameter diamond blade that allows for a tight turning radius. The CC-100 can cut 6' to 8' per minute depending on material being cut. The maximum depth of cut is 1-1/8”. It can also be used for joint clean-out with the optional straight cut wheel kit accessory.
- Features two 2” vacuum ports for convenient connection to a dust collection system when dry cutting is desired
- The depth control knob is easy to access for quick adjustments
- Two engine options availiable, the Honda GX270 or Honda GX390
- The MK-8000 series of V-segment crack chasing blades are designed for use with the CC-100
- Blades are available in .250", .375" and .500" widths