The new MK Diamond CX-3E1 Electric Saw is engineered for indoor cutting where use of a gas powered saw could be hazardous. The 1.5 hp heavy-duty motor provides the necessary power needed to step cut through a concrete slab. The thermally protected 120-volt, single-phase motor operates on a regular 20 amp household circuit.
- 14” blade capacity with a 5-1/2” depth of cut capacity and can cut within 1" of wall
- Easy access to the control panel
- Heavy-duty 30-amp on/off switch box
- The blade guard mounts on either the left- or right-hand side of saw.
- Corrosion resistant cast-aluminum blade guard is hinged providing easy access for blade changes and inspection; also allowing the ability to cut into walls
- Built-in water distribution system supplies water to both sides of blade for cooling and dust control
- Lightweight and compact for easy transport up and down basement stairs
- Folding handle bar allows compact transport and storag
- Optional 6.4 gallon water tank allows for wet cutting when other water sources are unavailable